NiFi Version Bundled with HDF 1.1.1.0-12

NiFi Version Bundled with HDF 1.1.1.0-12

dale.chang13
I cannot find what version of NiFi is bundled with Hortonworks Dataflow 1.1.1.0-12. Is there a way I can find out?

Re: NiFi Version Bundled with HDF 1.1.1.0-12

Joe Witt
Dale,

You will want to ask the hortonworks community about its
products/releases.  I believe it would be inappropriate to answer
questions here about it.

I will e-mail you directly with a response to help point you in the
right direction.