No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

RP

No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

RP

Hi,

I am new to Apache Nifi. So I have created a new custom processor by copying the source code of ListDatabaseTable processor and build it using maven.
Then I copied nar file to lib folder and restarted it. Then I try to configure the property for Database Connection Pooling Service, so I choose *create new service*
option. It throws the following error "No controller service types found that are applicable for this property". Please help me resolving this.

RP

Re: No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
Hi,

Have you added ‘nifi-dbcp-service-api’ as a dependency in the processor’
POM ?

-
Sivaprasanna

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 at 8:14 PM, Rishab Prasad <[hidden email]>

RP

Re: No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

RP
Yes, I have added nifi-dbcpservice-api in processor pom

RP

Re: No controller service types found that are applicable for this property

Matt Burgess-2
You may also need to add a NAR dependency to your processor's NAR's
POM if you haven't already:

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.nifi</groupId>
    <artifactId>nifi-standard-services-api-nar</artifactId>
    <version>1.7.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <type>nar</type>
</dependency>