Open Source NiFi

Clive Emberey
I have used and developed processors for Nifi for some time now and would
like to send a few ideas and possible contributions I might make.

As I've used NiFi in a non-public environment I would just like to know that
emails addressed to this address and not made public.

The ideas relate to using other technologies to assist in generating
processors and documentation in a structured repeatable way.

There would be nothing classified in the email anyway.

I understand if you are busy as I know how time consuming open-source is.

Cheers

Clive

Clive Emberey

Setters Run, Little Haresfield, Stonehouse, Glos GL10 3DS

t:   +44 (0)1452 728708
m:  +44(0)7825 680840
e:   <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]

i:    <http://www.emberey.com/> http://www.emberey.com

Re: Open Source NiFi

Benson Margulies
All Apache Software Foundation email is public. You must create an extra
email account if you are not willing to reveal your usual account in public.
On Mar 7, 2015 12:18 PM, "Clive Emberey" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have used and developed processors for Nifi for some time now and would
> like to send a few ideas and possible contributions I might make.
>

> As I've used NiFi in a non-public environment I would just like to know
> that
> emails addressed to this address and not made public.
>

> The ideas relate to using other technologies to assist in generating
> processors and documentation in a structured repeatable way.
>

> There would be nothing classified in the email anyway.
>

> I understand if you are busy as I know how time consuming open-source is.
>

> Cheers
>

> Clive
>

> Clive Emberey
>
> Setters Run, Little Haresfield, Stonehouse, Glos GL10 3DS
>
> t:   +44 (0)1452 728708
> m:  +44(0)7825 680840
> e:   <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
>
> i:    <http://www.emberey.com/> http://www.emberey.com

Re: Open Source NiFi

Joe Witt
Clive,

Welcome and glad to hear you're interesting in contributing.

Whether your interests in nifi are personal, business, or otherwise is
of no concern to any Apache community and certainly not this one.  It
is open source code available for broad contribution and usage.  So
feel free to contribute your ideas, code, or whatever you like.  To
Benson's point anything you contribute and all discussions are by
design/intent open.  That is essential to the apache way.

Look forward to working with you and hearing your ideas.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 12:23 PM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All Apache Software Foundation email is public. You must create an extra
> email account if you are not willing to reveal your usual account in public.
> On Mar 7, 2015 12:18 PM, "Clive Emberey" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I have used and developed processors for Nifi for some time now and would
>> like to send a few ideas and possible contributions I might make.
>>

>> As I've used NiFi in a non-public environment I would just like to know
>> that
>> emails addressed to this address and not made public.
>>

>> The ideas relate to using other technologies to assist in generating
>> processors and documentation in a structured repeatable way.
>>

>> There would be nothing classified in the email anyway.
>>

>> I understand if you are busy as I know how time consuming open-source is.
>>

>> Cheers
>>

>> Clive
>>

>> Clive Emberey
>>
>> Setters Run, Little Haresfield, Stonehouse, Glos GL10 3DS
>>
>> t:   +44 (0)1452 728708
>> m:  +44(0)7825 680840
>> e:   <mailto:[hidden email]> [hidden email]
>>
>> i:    <http://www.emberey.com/> http://www.emberey.com

Re: Open Source NiFi

Sean Busbey
Clive,

If you'd like more information about the ASF's use of mailing lists:

Or the policy on keeping all public list postings published online:

http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

Or the archive for the NiFi dev list in particular:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-nifi-dev/

(Note that the archive is just another subscriber to the mail list, so
sometimes there is a lag in messages showing up.)

--
Sean