PR for LookupService limitation

Mike Thomsen
A few days ago, I posted here about a limitation in the LookupService API.
I had some time today and wrote a patch that addresses it. I tried it out
with the MongoDBLookupService using a String/Integer mapping, and it
worked. Here's the PR if someone would like to review:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2304

Unless I'm mistaken, if the API isn't changed here it could really cripple
some of the potential implementations of LookupService.

(The PR touches on multiple modules to make them all compliant with the new
interface)

Thanks,

Mike