Primary node election

Chad Zobrisky
Hello,

As I was setting up a cluster, I didn't see a way to have a preference for
which node is elected the primary node.  Is there an option to prefer one
node over another?  I think this would be a nice addition if there is not,
for instance if you have file resources on a specific machine.

-Chad

Re: Primary node election

Joe Witt
Chad,

At this point there is no support for the concept of a preferred
primary node.  Why this is desirable in certain cases makes sense but
it is different than the model we've current designed for.

In the current model the idea is to ensure that any node in the
cluster is eligible to take on that role.