Process group id

anup s
I have created a custom process group and I need to use the process-group id to query with REST api .. I see the process group id by right-clicking on the Process group and selecting "stats". But there's no way I can select this and copy. Is there another way out?

Re: Process group id

Matt Gilman
Anup,

The selection in the stats dialog should work but I see that it doesn't.
Additional we need to add that to the configuration dialog like we have
available for other components. I've created a ticket to address this [1].

In the meantime, if you're using Chrome or Firefox you should be able to
right click on the id in the stats dialog and select the 'Inspect Element'
option. This will take to you the raw HTML using the browsers developers
tools and you should be able to copy/paste ID from there. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 9:08 AM, anup s <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have created a custom process group and I need to use the process-group
> id
> to query with REST api .. I see the process group id by right-clicking on
> the Process group and selecting "stats". But there's no way I can select
> this and copy. Is there another way out?

> at Nabble.com.

Re: Process group id

anup s
Thanks Matt!