Processor for Apache Rya

Jeff Zemerick
I have a processor that ingests triples to Apache Rya. Would it be ok to
work on a pull request to include this processor in NiFi? (I guess what I
am asking more broadly is if there is any selection criteria that
determines what processors are included in NiFi?)

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: Processor for Apache Rya

Aldrin Piri
Jeff,

Sounds like fair game and a welcomed addition. Maybe just fire up a JIRA to track work so we can avoid duplicating efforts.

Thanks!