Prometheus Reporting Task for NiFi

S Bhandiwad, Satwik (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
Hi Team,

I have an open PR. It would be great if this gets included in 1.9 release.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3257

Satwik

Satwik

Re: Prometheus Reporting Task for NiFi

Mike Thomsen
Satwik,

I'm planning to take a look. 1.9 would only happen if someone has to cancel
the RC, but I think early into 1.10's development so you can backport to
1.9 and release an internal build of 1.9 with your official change could be
doable.