Prometheus Reporting Task

Matthew Price

Hi,

I am in the middle of creating a reporting task for Prometheus (a monitoring system we use) and wanted to contribute this back to the Nifi community.  I created a task for this in Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4362) but wanted to make the community aware of this work as well.  This is my first contribution to Nifi so please correct me if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,

Matt Price

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Prometheus Reporting Task

Bryan Bende
Matt,

That sounds great, looking forward to your contribution.

I added you to the contributors list in JIRA so you should be able to
assign the JIRA to yourself.

Whenever your work is done you can submit a PR or attach a patch to
the JIRA, and in either case mark the JIRA as "Patch Submitted".

Thanks!

-Bryan