PutElasticsearch Processor

shankhamajumdar
Hi,

I am able to load single json to Elasticsearch using NiFi PutElasticsearch Processor but while trying to load json array I am getting error.

Regards,
Shankha

Re: PutElasticsearch Processor

Matt Burgess
Shanka,

PutElasticsearch expects a single JSON object as a document to put into ES. Try a SplitJson processor ahead of PutElasticsearch, probably using $[*] or $.* as the JSONPath expression.