Question about Nifi

☆★☆★☆
Hi,

I am using nifi to develop some custom plugin(By Java),
can you please tell me after I use getLogger().error(), or use getLogger().info(), where can I find the log file, where is the log file's path and filename

BR

Re: Question about Nifi

Andrew Grande-2
Check out the nifi-app.log file under $NIFI_HOME/logs.

This is also customizable by editing the conf/logback.xml file.

Andrew