Questions on this flow

srini
Hi,
I have questions on this flow. Here my goal is not to overwrite the original flowfile.

1. There is ReplaceText before SplitJson. As we can do SplitJson only on flowfile, I did ReplaceText. How can  i do SplitJson on an attribute instead of on flowfile?
2. There is EvaludateJsonPath after InvokeHTTP. I want to store response of InvokeHTTP to an attribute of an existing flowfile. If I store, how can I have EvaludateJsonPath on that stored attribute? I thought EvaludateJsonPath is only on flowfile, not on attribute.
3. There is ReplaceText before MergeContent. ReplaceText is there because I can merge only flowfile, not attributes. How can I merge attributes with/without MergeContent?

thanks
Srini