Questions to debugging NiFi

luby
Hi, All,

I'm new to NiFi and deployed NiFi 1.3.0 in our test environment, I got
some issues about NiFi and want to debug it.

I've checked out source code and want to add some logs for debug.

I've several questions:
1. I added some logs in FlowResource.java, how do I know which nar file
contains the FlowResource.class?
2. How to generate a specific nar file with mvn without building all other
nar files?
3. How to delete all my NiFi data manually if the UI is unaccessible?

Thanks

Boying

本邮件内容包含保密信息。如阁下并非拟发送的收件人,请您不要阅读、保存、对外
披露或复制本邮件的任何内容,或者打开本邮件的任何附件。请即回复邮件告知发件
人,并立刻将该邮件及其附件从您的电脑系统中全部删除,不胜感激。

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, save, forward,
disclose or copy the contents of this email or open any file attached to
this email. We will be grateful if you could advise the sender immediately
by replying this email, and delete this email and any attachment or links
to this email completely and immediately from your computer system.

Re: Questions to debugging NiFi

Mike Thomsen
The easiest way to debug it is to just download the source code, import it
into IntelliJ or Eclipse and do a remote debug session. There's a flag in
bootstrap.conf that starts with "debug" that if you enable that, it turns
on the remote debugger and you can do it all from a GUI instead of hunting
down logs and such.

> 3. How to delete all my NiFi data manually if the UI is unaccessible?

Kill the NiFi process, wipe out the *_repository folders, then restart.
NiFi will regenerate empty ones on startup.