[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.1.0

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.1.0

Joe Witt
Apache NiFi Community,

The release passes from the Apache NiFi 1.1.0 RC2 with

10 binding +1 votes
10 non-binding +1 votes
0 votes of 0 or less.

Thanks to all who helped make this release possible and further thanks
for such an excellent showing on voting and reviewing the release!

Here is the PMC vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a1ff715cc36cfdab113e414aa650ea3d816e80b72076eb8dc6df6cf9@%3Cdev.nifi.apache.org%3E

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache NiFi 1.1.0

Chad Zobrisky
Great news on the release!

I noticed on the nifi-docs page, http://nifi.apache.org/docs.html, the
version is no longer present.  Not sure if this was accidental or not so
thought I would mention it.  It looks like the nf-version div is still
present, just empty.

Chad