Ready to help with NiFi!

Jennifer Barnabee
Greetings!
Matt Gilman helped me get set up, and I'm trying to contain my excitement
now that I have NiFi running on my laptop!

I'm learning the AsciiDoc stuff as well, and I have a Jira account. So I'll
be trying to help with the documentation as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Jenn Barnabee

Re: Ready to help with NiFi!

Joe Witt
Jenn - cool glad you got up and running so quickly.

This very thing you're going through now is exactly what we need to do a
good job of putting together as and for the community:
-setting up to pull from git.  Pointers to git primers
- how to make edits / submit patches
- the review then commit process and what that means for 'docs, website,
code, etc...'  We've not yet really found the right sweet spot there I
think.

I think too we could provide some pointers for folks that want to
contribute from different perspectives:
- documentation / website
- visualization/user experience stuff
- core framework
- exentions/etc..

Because each of those have different concerns and areas of the codebase to
focus on and so on.

Thanks!
Joe