Recovering NiFi

anup s
How do I recover from the below error. My Queue got filled up and my whole drive was consumed. I had to manually delete the files in content repository. And I'm getting the below error continuously ..

2015-05-15 16:12:39,577 ERROR [Swap In FlowFiles Thread-1] o.a.n.controller.FileSystemSwapManager Failed to Swap In FlowFiles for FlowFileQueue[id=01019607-dd26-41fa-93ad-44bdc369eab1] due to java.io.IOException: All Partitions have been blacklisted due to failures when attempting to update. If the Write-Ahead Log is able to perform a checkpoint, this issue may resolve itself. Otherwise, manual intervention will be required

RE: Recovering NiFi

Mark Payne
Anup,

This is indicating that the FlowFile repository has filled up. So you need to free up disk space on whatever partition your FlowFile repo is in and restart.

(Where the FlowFile repo lives is defined in the conf/nifi.properties file).