Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Mark Payne
All,

I believe all items raised for the 0.1.0 release have now been addressed. Unless there are any objections, I will be volunteering as the Release Manager this time around.

Assuming that all is well and good, I should have Release Candidate 1 out tonight or tomorrow.

I want to say thank you to all who have participated in this release. This is a really significant release - we have a total of 111 tickets that have been addressed in this build, with at least 13 different people contributing code and many more helping out on the dev and user lists, as well as submitting bugs and providing some great suggestions.

Re: Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

estrada.adam
+1 from me! Way to go, guys...

> On May 3, 2015, at 5:20 PM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> All,
>

> I believe all items raised for the 0.1.0 release have now been addressed. Unless there are any objections, I will be volunteering as the Release Manager this time around.
>

> Assuming that all is well and good, I should have Release Candidate 1 out tonight or tomorrow.
>

> I want to say thank you to all who have participated in this release. This is a really significant release - we have a total of 111 tickets that have been addressed in this build, with at least 13 different people contributing code and many more helping out on the dev and user lists, as well as submitting bugs and providing some great suggestions.
>

> Thanks
>
> -Mark

Re: Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Matt Gilman
Sounds great Mark!. Looking forward to this exciting release.

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 12:20 AM, Adam Estrada <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1 from me! Way to go, guys...

> > On May 3, 2015, at 5:20 PM, Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > All,
> >

> > I believe all items raised for the 0.1.0 release have now been
> addressed. Unless there are any objections, I will be volunteering as the
> Release Manager this time around.
> >

> > Assuming that all is well and good, I should have Release Candidate 1
> out tonight or tomorrow.
> >

> > I want to say thank you to all who have participated in this release.
> This is a really significant release - we have a total of 111 tickets that
> have been addressed in this build, with at least 13 different people
> contributing code and many more helping out on the dev and user lists, as
> well as submitting bugs and providing some great suggestions.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > -Mark

Re: Release of Apache NiFi (incubating) 0.1.0

Sergio Fernández
After it you may start to think about the graduation... ;-)

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager