Release vote in IPMC ...all quiet

Joe Witt
Mentors

At which point should we be worried about the lack of of movement for the
vote happening in general@iao?

I believe we only need one more vote but not really sure.

Re: Release vote in IPMC ...all quiet

Benson Margulies
I'll take care if it later today.

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 8:27 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Mentors
>
> At which point should we be worried about the lack of of movement for the
> vote happening in general@iao?
>
> I believe we only need one more vote but not really sure.

Re: Release vote in IPMC ...all quiet

Billie Rinaldi-2
On Jan 28, 2015 8:28 AM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Mentors
>
> At which point should we be worried

Several days from now. I'm planning to vote, don't worry. :-)