Repeatedly adding trusted certificates

mariliis.haalme
Hello!

I have org.apache.nifi.StdOut log level set as INFO and recently noticed
that every 30 seconds, the same certificates seem to get added as trusted,
over and over again. Is this normal behaviour? What exactly is happening
that produces these logs?

Thanks,
Mariliis

Re: Repeatedly adding trusted certificates

Andy LoPresto
Mariliis,

This is not usual behavior. Can you please provide a full log, or at least the log output related to this activity? We can help diagnose what behavior is causing this.

Do you have any custom processors installed?

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69