Requirement for ListSFTP

Biplab Das
Hi Team,

We have a requirement of parameterizing ListSFTP processor so that it can take the Hostname, Port, Username, Password, Remote Path etc from some configuration file as these attributes can be changed in a certain interval.

Inbuild ListSFTP is not allowing any input from upstream flow to do that. Could you please suggest!!

Thanks,
Biplab

::DISCLAIMER::

Re: Requirement for ListSFTP

Jeff
Hello,

The properties that you would like to parameterize in ListSFTP support
expression language, so you can provide those parameters via attributes on
an incoming flowfile.  Please take a look at the documentation for ListSFTP
[1].  If you'd like to specify the values via a file, that can be done
using the Variable Registry [2], where you can provide a list of property
files that will be read when NiFi starts, and the properties defined in
those property files can be referenced via Expression Language.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.4.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.ListSFTP/index.html
[2]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#custom_properties