Rest Api Documentation

Matt Gilman
The Rest Api documentation has finally been addressed and will be included
in the upcoming 0.1.0-incubating release. If anyone wants to check it out
ahead of time, ask questions, or provide feedback it is currently available
on the develop branch.

The documentation is available in the help section within the application.
Click the help link in the upper right hand corner and then navigate to the
Developer section on the bottom of the pane on the left. We will be putting
the documentation on our website as well but wanted to send this email in
the meantime.

Thanks!

Matt