Search for Controller Service UUID

Mark Bean
When I search for a Controller Service by UUID using the search on the
toolbar, only processors which reference the service are listed, not the
service itself. Similarly, when selecting the UUID from the Bulletin Board,
it reports "Error: Unable to find the specified component".

Is this by design?

Thanks,
Mark

Re: Search for Controller Service UUID

Matt Gilman
Mark,

The first doesn't sound like it's been implemented yet. The second sounds
like a bug. Feel free to file JIRAs for these issues. Thanks!

Matt