Service script

Edgardo Vega
I haven't seen any progress on this. I believe it's a pretty big  problem
for nifi 1.0.x not to be able to be properly control via provisioning tools
and if you send commands via quick in and out ssh commands (for automation)
the service fails to start.

Any progress plan on fixing this before the next release?

Cheers,

Edgardo

Re: Service script

Joe Witt
Edgardo

Probably the best course of action is to help by contributing a PR or
providing an amended PR for the one that is there now but which will
reflect your comments/findings.

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:47 PM, Edgardo Vega <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I haven't seen any progress on this. I believe it's a pretty big  problem
> for nifi 1.0.x not to be able to be properly control via provisioning tools
> and if you send commands via quick in and out ssh commands (for automation)
> the service fails to start.
>
> Any progress plan on fixing this before the next release?

> Cheers,
>
> Edgardo

Re: Service script

Edgardo Vega
Joe,

I am not an expert in this area especially because the way nifi app tries
to do its own thing outside what initd wants to do. I can try to take a
look at what would needs to be done and report.

Cheers,

Edgardo

--
Cheers,