Specific Resources for Hadoop and NiFi?

Michele
Hello,

Sorry for the abrupt message, but it's urgent for me to know.

I would just like to ask if you can please provide resources specifically
on connecting Hadoop and NiFi?

I'm researching online but the information is sparse and limited. I would
truly appreciate it if you can point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Michele

Re: Specific Resources for Hadoop and NiFi?

Andy LoPresto-2
Michele,

When you say “connecting Hadoop and NiFi” are you referring to specifically interacting with data in HDFS or HBase? NiFi provides processors by default for consuming from and writing data to HDFS (GetHDFS [1], PutHDFS [2], ListHDFS [3], FetchHDFS [4], etc.) and HBase (GetHBase [5], PutHBaseCell [6], PutHBaseJSON [7]) instances. There are also a couple of tutorials which discuss the process to configure those resources [8][9].

If these resources do not help and you have more specific questions, we will be happy to try and answer those.