Status of encrypted repository providers

Status of encrypted repository providers

Mike Thomsen
Are the encrypted provenance and content repositories considered ready to
recommend for production use?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Status of encrypted repository providers

Pierre Villard
Hi Mike,

There is an encrypted implementation only for the Provenance repository
[1][2]. There are JIRAs for an encrypted implementation of the FlowFile
repository [3] and the Content repository [4]. All the work is tracked
under this JIRA [5].

AFAIK the encrypted implementation of the provenance repository is
production ready but Andy can probably provide more details.

[1]
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#provenance-repository
[2] https://alopresto.github.io/ewapr/

Pierre

Le lun. 15 oct. 2018 à 16:49, Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Are the encrypted provenance and content repositories considered ready to
> recommend for production use?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Re: Status of encrypted repository providers

Mike Thomsen
Thanks. I think for now if we have to encrypt data at rest we can encrypt
it early in our flows.