Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

shweta
Hi,

I wanted to know if there are any plans to have custom processors supporting  Data ingestion/egestion
for Elastic search just like there is on for SOLR.

Thanks,
Shweta

Re: Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

Matt Burgess
Shweta,

There is a Jira case for Elasticsearch processors:

I plan to work on these (with other folks in the NiFi community if interested) very soon.

On 12/18/15, 2:17 AM, "shweta" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I wanted to know if there are any plans to have custom processors supporting
>Data ingestion/egestion
>for Elastic search just like there is on for SOLR.
>
>Thanks,
>Shweta

Re: Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

Igor K.
Shweta, I am also looking forward for ES support. In the mean time I
inject data using PostHTTP processor and can try to help you if you have
any questions. I even managed to create index-per-day because http
processor URL property supports scripting language and I can format current
date  as a string.
The only problem I have now is assembling data for bulk indexing
Doing something wrong..
On Dec 18, 2015 6:48 AM, "Matthew Burgess" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Shweta,
>
> There is a Jira case for Elasticsearch processors:

> I plan to work on these (with other folks in the NiFi community if
> interested) very soon.
>
> Regards,
> Matt
>

> On 12/18/15, 2:17 AM, "shweta" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >I wanted to know if there are any plans to have custom processors
> supporting
> >Data ingestion/egestion
> >for Elastic search just like there is on for SOLR.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Shweta
> >

> >--
> Nabble.com.

Re: Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

Shweta,

Please subscribe to the mailing list so that the community may
continue to see your messages without requiring moderator support each
time.  Please use the subscribe link found here
https://nifi.apache.org/mailing_lists.html

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:17 AM, shweta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know if there are any plans to have custom processors supporting
> Data ingestion/egestion
> for Elastic search just like there is on for SOLR.
>
> Thanks,
> Shweta

Re: Support for Elastic Search in Future releases

shweta
Thanks Igor !! I was just started exploring Nifi as an option for Elastic search ingestion. Retrieval was pretty straight forward using getHTTP processor. I'll try and explore PostHTTP for ingestion.