Timeout on ExcecuteStreamCommand?

mbwagne
Is there a way to specify a timeout on ExecuteStreamCommand? Would like this if the script hung for some reason, to kill and move on, send the timeout flow file to a failure.

Re: Timeout on ExcecuteStreamCommand?

Joe Witt
I don't think there is support for that now but that is a great idea.
We should do the same for ExecuteProcess too.

Do you mind filing a Jira for it?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI

mbwagne

Re: Timeout on ExcecuteStreamCommand?

Joe Witt
Thanks Mike!  YOu've passed the test that you're serious about getting
this fixed ;-)