Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

Srinivasa Rao Potla

Hi Team,

I have unable to run the below step , I have downloaded the as per github steps .

But unable to start the below step to start the apache nifi

./bin/nifi.sh start

Regards,

Srinivasarao Potla

+91 85555886210

www.infosys.com

Re: Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
What error do you get when you run it? Please share it over here. BTW,
which version of Apache NiFi are you using?

Thanks,
Sivaprasanna

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 7:24 PM, Srinivasa Rao Potla <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I have unable to run the below step , I have downloaded the as per github
> steps .
>

> But unable to start the below step to start the apache nifi
>
> ./bin/nifi.sh start
>

> Regards,
>
> Srinivasarao Potla
>
> +91 85555886210
>
> www.infosys.com

Re: Unable to install Apachi nifi on my unix box

trkurc
Administrator
Srinivasarao,
I think you attempted to attach an image with the error which did not make
it through to the email list.

Tony