Upgrade guide

mbwagne
Can't seem to find any information on upgrading a Nifi install. Any info exist?

Re: Upgrade guide

Joe Witt
Mike

Quite surprisingly i don't think we do have any docs for that just
yet.  Do you mind submitting a JIRA for it:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 11:03 AM, mbwagne <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can't seem to find any information on upgrading a Nifi install. Any info
> exist?

Re: Upgrade guide

Jennifer Barnabee
Mike,
It's true that we don't have an upgrade guide yet. Until we do, I did add some notes in the System Properties section of our Admin Guide [1] that touch on things to consider when you set up your NiFi - to make upgrading easier -- in case that's helpful in the meantime.

[1] https://nifi.incubator.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/administration-guide.html

-Jenn

Sent from my iPhone