Using Vault with NiFi

Mike Thomsen
I saw this old post that Andy put up, and wanted to know if anyone has any
plans to use Vault w/ NiFi for general management of sensitive properties.

https://blogs.apache.org/nifi/entry/encrypted-provenance-repositories-in-apache

Is NIFI-3890 meant to focus mainly on SSL/TLS or be part of a larger
support for that sort of use case?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Using Vault with NiFi

Andy LoPresto-2
It’s meant to provide a common interface and supporting implementations from which to retrieve and use secrets in components.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69