Using wait Processor in nifi

sally
I need to use wait processor for terminating invokehttp processor in case of failure, I have tried this - [https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43915412/how-to-use-wait-notify-processor][1]

and added DistributeCashMapServerService by PutDistributeMapCachProcessor (I have made host:localhost with port 4557 for both DistributeMapCachclient and server service), but both of them still throws execpetion:Should I change server port? Or configure it another way?
(P.S I have uploaded picture of error itself and my workflow in nifi)

Re: Using wait Processor in nifi

Koji Kawamura-2
Hello,

Did you add DistributedMapCacheServer controller service?
As written in the Stackoverflow thread, you need two controller services:

1. DistributedMapCacheServer

To add one, you need to open Controller Services tab by either:
Clicking the gear icon on the 'Operate' palette, or select 'Controller
Settings' from a hamburger menu on top right, then click the 'Plus'
icon, and select DistributedMapCacheServer.

From your explanation, "added DistributeCashMapServerService by
PutDistributeMapCachProcessor", I suspect you added another
DistributedCacheCLIENT. You need a server.

DistributedCacheServer listens to the specified port and act as a
KeyValue cache storage so that different processors can put/get and
share data.

2. DistributedMapCacheClient

This is a client to communicate with a cache server.

Please double check you have above controller services.

Thanks,
Koji

On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 10:57 PM, sally <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to use wait processor for terminating invokehttp processor in case of
> failure, I have tried this -
> [https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43915412/how-to-use-wait-notify-processor][1]
> <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43915412/how-to-use-wait-notify-processor>
>
> and added DistributeCashMapServerService by PutDistributeMapCachProcessor (I
> have made host:localhost with port 4557 for both DistributeMapCachclient and
> server service), but both of them still throws execpetion:Should I change
> server port? Or configure it another way?
> (P.S I have uploaded picture of error itself and my workflow in nifi)
> <http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n16691/errorServer.png>
> <http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/n16691/workflow.png>

Re: Using wait Processor in nifi

sally
Yes  i have added  it, thank you for  your  replay