VolatileProvenanceRepository for MiNiFi

Sumanth Chinthagunta
Hi,

In NiFi ,  I can set following properties in 'nifi.property'.

nifi.provenance.repository.implementation=org.apache.nifi.provenance.VolatileProvenanceRepository
nifi.provenance.repository.buffer.size=1000

What is the equivalent process for MiNiFi configuration ?

Sumanth

Re: VolatileProvenanceRepository for MiNiFi

Aldrin Piri
This is not yet available, but thanks to a contrib [1][2] will be shortly.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-313
[2] https://github.com/apache/nifi-minifi/pull/93

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 7:53 PM, Sumanth Chinthagunta <[hidden email]>