Wormhole Connections

Toivo Adams
Hi,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Wormhole+Connections

Does anyone working on this?
I am interested to have Wormhole connections to improve flow readability.

Any ideas how to move on?

Thanks
Toivo

Re: Wormhole Connections

Joe Witt
Toivo

I'm not aware of efforts to begin implementing this yet.  It will be a
very fundamental change and will likely be made far more complicated
by the on-going flow versioning work and performance improvements
happening.  You might wish to delve deep into that flow versioning
feature proposal, JIRA, and current PR to get a full understanding of
what is happening there.  For a feature this foundational it is
probably a good idea to more fully detail the feature proposal to
cover some design or implementation ideas.

I am definitely a big fan of this concept and know it will be a big
help to folks for providing reusable 'functions' that can be invoked
throughout the flow.