about debugging NiFi

luby
Hi, All,

I deployed NiFi 1.3.0 in our test environment, but it failed to bind to
its port 8079

I've checked out source code and want to add some logs for debug. I'm new
to NiFi.

I've several questions:
1. I added some logs in FlowResource.java, how do I know which nar file
contains the FlowResource.class?
2. How to generate a specific nar file with mvn without building all other
nar files?

Thansk

Boying

本邮件内容包含保密信息。如阁下并非拟发送的收件人,请您不要阅读、保存、对外
披露或复制本邮件的任何内容,或者打开本邮件的任何附件。请即回复邮件告知发件
人,并立刻将该邮件及其附件从您的电脑系统中全部删除,不胜感激。

This email message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, save, forward,
disclose or copy the contents of this email or open any file attached to
this email. We will be grateful if you could advise the sender immediately
by replying this email, and delete this email and any attachment or links
to this email completely and immediately from your computer system.

Re: about debugging NiFi

Matt Gilman
Boying,

The FlowResource is part of the Framework Nar. You can rebuild the maven
project at this path nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle. The
resulting Nar will be
in nifi/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-framework-bundle/nifi-framework-nar/target.

However, if NiFi's embedded Jetty server is unable to bind to its
configured port I don't think the FlowResource will be deployed. It may be
failing earlier in the lifecycle in JettyServer when starting.

Matt