ambari

johny casanova
I know nifi is still in the early stages and It might be a while until this but, I believe integrating NIFI with ambari will be beneficial. Having that ability to deploy datanodes, nagios, ganglia + nifi will just be awesome sauce. Might be complicated to think about it at first but, if this possible then we can make deployments faster with Ambari and just completely say bye to flume. Just a though any comments?

Re: ambari

Joe Witt
Johny,

Anything involving awesome sauce is worth a look.  Ambari's description
suggests a strong relationship with Hadoop.  NiFi certainly can interact
with hadoop and associated systems but is of itself not dependent on such
an environment.  Would that be a problem?