contributing to apache nifi

Cheryl Barkauskas
Hello NiFi dev,
I have just started using Apache NiFi, and I am interested in helping out the project. I found the contributor guide at Contributor Guide - Apache NiFi - Apache Software Foundation and wondered if you would have a use for me as a documentation contributor--I see there are a fair number of Jira tasks that match nifi+doc. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to give--maybe 2-4 hours a week. Would this be enough to be useful?

--Cheryl

|  |  |

|  |
Contributor Guide - Apache NiFi - Apache Software Foundation

Re: contributing to apache nifi

Joe Witt
Cheryl

You are certainly welcome to participate in any manner your time,
interests, and talents allow for.  Documentation is an area that is always
open for improvement.  Whatever you can offer/contribute is appreciated.

Thanks