With RC1 having been cancelled if ya'll have things that are def ready to
merge please do so. Please just avoid adding JIRAs to 1.9.0 unless they're
merged/fixed. I'll grab latest master when we can go again (asap).
Waiting to see the JIRA(s) that will fall out for the identified content
As prs and merges happen those can come in. There are always efforts
underway to update deps to avoid reported cves for those libs. We just
have to keep chipping away. The solution for things that need to get
released is more releases. If things look good this weekend Ill try RC2.