dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language

dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language

belvey

    when i use replace text i want to use  :jsonPath('')  funciton for  Regular Expression capturing group; the Replacement Value   i set is "$1:jsonPath('$.data.orgcode')", but it didn't work.
    i didn't want  to use EvaluateJsonPath , because it couldn't evalue mulit-line  json sting,    can anyone help me.

wait for your early replay!

Best Regards
YuNing

Re: dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language

James Wing
I believe the Replacement Value field should be set to something like this:

${'$1':jsonPath("$.data.orgcode")}

We may be able to help more if you can provide some sample content and
regular expression you are using.

Thanks,

James

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM, YuNing <[hidden email]> wrote:

>     when i use replace text i want to use  :jsonPath('')  funciton for
> Regular Expression capturing group; the Replacement Value   i set is
> "$1:jsonPath('$.data.orgcode')", but it didn't work.
>     i didn't want  to use EvaluateJsonPath , because it couldn't evalue
> mulit-line  json sting,    can anyone help me.
>
> wait for your early replay!
>

> Best Regards
> YuNing

Re: Re: dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language

belvey

    it realy helps me, thanks James. can you give some tips on how can i get more specific document about how to use a processor, as the doc on nifi-website is very simple.

Best Regards
YuNing

From: James Wing
Date: 2017-10-01 00:18
To: NiFi Dev List
Subject: Re: dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language
I believe the Replacement Value field should be set to something like this:

${'$1':jsonPath("$.data.orgcode")}

We may be able to help more if you can provide some sample content and
regular expression you are using.

Thanks,

James

On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 7:16 PM, YuNing <[hidden email]> wrote:

>     when i use replace text i want to use  :jsonPath('')  funciton for
> Regular Expression capturing group; the Replacement Value   i set is
> "$1:jsonPath('$.data.orgcode')", but it didn't work.
>     i didn't want  to use EvaluateJsonPath , because it couldn't evalue
> mulit-line  json sting,    can anyone help me.
>
> wait for your early replay!
>

> Best Regards
> YuNing

Re: Re: dose nifi suport Regular Expression capturing groups text using Nifi Expression Language

James Wing
This email list is usually helpful.  Can you provide some more detail about
the flow you are building?