nifi is unmodifiable

Knapp, Michael

Hi,

For some reason when I start NiFi, I am unable to edit anything.  I have attached my authorizers, users, and authorizations file.  From the console I can login with ldap and the current-user API call is returning this:

{"identity":"my-distinguished-name","anonymous":false,"provenancePermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"countersPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"tenantsPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"controllerPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"policiesPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"systemPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true},"restrictedComponentsPermissions":{"canRead":true,"canWrite":true}}

In all the files and in the response json I replaced my DN with “my-distinguished-name” but I did confirm the values match up exactly.

For some reason I still cannot edit the flow from the console.  I don’t see anything suspicious in the logs.

Please help,

Michael Knapp

authorizations.xml (7K) Download Attachment
authorizers.xml (748 bytes) Download Attachment
users.xml (542 bytes) Download Attachment