nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url example

nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url example

Richard St. John
Dear Devs,

I have recently implemented two-way SSL authentication for a NiFi cluster.  The tls toolkit (nigh-toolkit) made that process fairly easy for both the cluster and for generating client certificates.  I now have a situation where I need to be able to revoke access for a client certificate.  Is there any examples of using the configurations nifi.security.ocsp.responder.url and nifi.security.ocsp.responder.certificate that I can use to help springboard me?

Rick.

--
Richard St. John, PhD
Asymmetrik