problem with running NiFi

farzam mirmoeini
Hi,

I want to run NiFi in my windows but it closed immediately after I
double-click on run.nifi.bat.
what should I do to Run Nifi ?

Sincerely,
Farzam

Re: problem with running NiFi

Andy LoPresto-2
Farzam,

Open a Command Window [1] and then navigate to the directory where NiFi is installed. Then execute the following command:

bin\run-nifi.bat

The window needs to stay open for NiFi to continue running. To stop NiFi, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + C (or Ctrl + Break if that doesn’t work).