run sqlldr in nifi by user oracle

مهدی زین الدین
hello there
i want to load many huge CSV files in my oracle database by NIFI
i test PutDatabaseRecord processor but it create an insert statement for every record
and need too many RAM resource and too many time to be processed because number of records are very large
but if i can execute sqlldr command in NIFI , i can bulk load my data to my DB
my problem is that sqlldr should execute with oracle user
but i can not specify user in nifi ExecuteStreamCommand processor and the default user is anonymous and result is that i give " sqlldr: command not found" error
i set the run.as property in bootstrap.conf oracle and started nifi service by oracle user but it did not work
how can i resolve this problem ?
please help me
thanks